Kitchen Ventilation Ceiling Type "PAGULA"
The Troges kitchen exhaust system Pagula guarantees the collection and filtration of grease and water vapour loaded kitchen exhaust air with a high latent heat load.
TROGES Exhaust Ceiling with automatic draining of condensate; grid size 880 mm max.
The design provides for collecting the condensate from the lower side of the vaulted ceiling panels into drain channels which are directly connected to the sewer. For preventing biological activation of the ceiling void, exhaust air is drawn across the full ceiling area. Supply air is blown in through air inlet openings near the walls, and optionally also through the light strips or through perfo-rated elements in flat ceiling areas.
Unless there are other items mentioned as having reference to it, the total surface is made up by the area of the concave ceiling ele-ments (vaulted panels) and by the area of an all-around strip along the walls (wall connection).
Scope of supply:
The price includes a fully assembled ceiling ready for use, inclusive of
- drain box with siphon trap;
- light strips ready for operation with fully wired lighting units for connection on site;
- the required number of air diffusers with grids and connections to the ready installed supply air duct;
- maintenance intervals for the Pagula Exhaust Ceiling vary from 6 to 18 months, depending on how frequently the kitchen is used. There are no cleaning costs per day;
- operation of the Pagula Exhaust Ceiling does not require any exhaust ducts in the kitchen area;
- no further electric and water supply installations or control units are needed.
Prerequisites prior to installation:
- construction of sufficient air thightness and fine grain surface according to NORM standards in the area where the Exhaust Ceiling is to be installed;
- even and stable wall surfaces capable of accepting a tight fixing of our wall connection profils.